The other day I was working in my office feeling so totally behind the gun. I had this feeling of loosing the battle with time. You know, that feeling of never having enough time in the day…always playing catch up with work. The dishes sitting in the sink from the night before still waiting to get done The house needing to be cleaned. Supper time arriving quickly, although, you haven’t eaten lunch yet. And then finding yourself looking around feeling so overwhelmed you just want to shut everything down and go hide….
This is when Archangel Raphael came to have words with me. He wasn’t mincing them either. Usually he has a good humor about him, but this day he was pretty stern. He is considered the one who heals. The patron of healers or the shining one who heals. He helps keep us healthy, and he takes his job very serious while adding a little humor.
He said with a whole lot of authority that we “humans” have time ramped up so fast that it’s literally destroying the human body.
He went on to explain that the human body is a miracle in itself, and we plainly disregard it. The body was to be enjoyed, not taken for granted. It was a gift to be able to function in a different setting for the soul, and we are destroying it!!
He also said….’It’s time that we all do our part to slow down…. We’re all responsible for each other because we’re all connected and since we’re all connected as one energetic level it’s time to slow the concept of -time- back down‘.
He said, ‘the human ego has no balance’. That we seem to swing from side to side never hanging out in the middle. As he was saying this I was visualizing a flat world with all the people on one side and as a new concept came to light from a few people that walked to the other side everyone ran there. All of a sudden the world tipped to that side. It looked like people were beginning to fall off from no balance. There were so many people on that one side that earth wasn’t stable any more.
Archangel Raphael said it was fine to follow at times, but not to forget that we have our own realizations placed within us. He said,”use them as your beacons, this was the way it was designed to keep balance and order”.
He went on to remind us to meditate. To take time to enjoy our day… A reminder for all of us to enjoy what we are doing and if we’re not enjoying what we’re doing then we should change it.
He said it’s not all about the material aspects of the world, and this is because, if you’re not healthy there is nothing of any material aspect that you could bring with you once you leave the human body and go back as your soul. Wow…!! My immediate thought was you can’t take it with you when you die.
He left me with some concepts you can incorporate into your day to help keep time slowed down.
Of course meditation is number one.
2. Breathe deep into the diaphragm and let it go long and slow. Doing this several times a day.
3. Stretch. Stretch the body out. Over time tension placed on the body makes the body contract. Stretch it back out again.
4. Eat. Eat a little bit every couple of hours. Not on the go, but sitting down taking time to enjoy what you’re giving your body. It doesn’t have to be much, but just a little something to keep fuel in the body. Of course he’s meaning fresh vegetables, fruits, grains, nuts and seeds. He was not speaking of a bag of pretzels or cheese puffs.
5. Get outside if only for a few minutes. Every little bit of time spent outdoors is a luxury for the body.
6. Release outdated information. What is from the past is gone. You cannot bring it back. Let it go. It really is that simple.
7. Forgive. Forgiveness brings to you a wealth of health ten fold.
8. Reward. Giving yourself rewards of goodness. What makes you happy and only needs to take a minute or two. Do this a few or more times a day. For me this could be drumming for even a few minutes. For you it could be___________you fill in the blank.
9. Body movement. This is not the word exercise…it is just body movement. So get up from your desk and move around. Shimmy, shimmy, shake comes to mind. How simple.
10. Ask for help..whether that be from a human angel next to you or an angel above you ask for help to achieve what it is that needs to be done in your day. My husband comes to mind. He always says….you dream it, and I’ll build it.
Oh, and I’m going to add one more.. take the flower essence ELM it helps reduce the feeling of being overwhelmed.