Body shame is a huge issue in this country.
A well-balanced diet and healthy lifestyle is the first step to loving the body you were created in.
But it doesn’t stop there.
The question usually remains, “How do you actually get healthy while suffering from an illness or disease” Especially when you’ve exhausted every avenue and you’re still sick, and sick and tired of being sick!
Better yet- How do you stay healthy after you’ve overcome an imbalance? Or even before, with so many chemicals and organisms in the food we eat and in the air we breathe, how does a person stay healthy?
It can be very overwhelming and down right confusing where to start.
It’s easy to start something new, right? Well, that’s never been my case. I usually get stuck in the beginning stages feeling overwhelmed not knowing where to turn.
I wished I’d known much earlier what it actually takes to be healthy. Specifically what it takes to become healthy while suffering a lengthy illness.
- Intention and mindfulness are key.
- The willingness to try is actually the first step.
- All it takes is a little self-discipline. Right!?! Only when self-discipline becomes an art.
- Attitude changes when a difference can be seen.
- Problem solving skills can be enhanced with a few tricks.
- Fear can be conquered simply by taking one simple step at a time.
Healthy food, herbs, homeopathy and lifestyle changes are designed to address the cause that is creating the imbalance.
Western medicine shifted to preventive measures requiring a yearly check up when massive diseases began, although Illness and disease have not gone away. Treating symptoms created by the disease is still their way.
Pharmaceutical drugs are designed to make you feel better fast by masking the effects your body is having. Since the cause has never been addressed, you’re still walking around with an imbalance.
I was on thyroid meds for almost 13 years
I noticed I was feeling just as bad as I did when I was first diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. At this point my only option was to have my levels checked and adjust my medication. First it was once a year, then every six months and finally every 90 days.
There was no cure. I was told I’d be on meds the rest of my life.
What they didn’t tell me was, the drugs I was taking shut the thyroid down completely. They didn’t fix the problem. The meds were there to take over for the thyroid. No wonder I’d be on drugs the rest of my life. And eventually, the body didn’t like the drugs doing it’s job.
I had enough….there had to be a better way.
By this time I was seeing evidence the natural holistic approach was making a difference for people with hypothyroidism issues. I wasn’t the only one suffering complications on meds.
It can be frustrating, to say the least, when you’ve exhausted every possibility and you still feel sick.
You follow everything the doctor tells you and you’re still suffering.
You’ve tried all the meds they prescribe and the illness is still present.
There’s still – pain. You still have migraines. You’re always exhausted, missing too much work. Your hormones are so out of whack that your body is a mess!! The latest tests still show abnormalities even though you followed the protocol prescribed. And now, you’re suffering from anxiety and Depression.
For me – I became a CNHP (Certified Natural Health Professional). A person that is trained to observe and seek out the cause of an imbalance in the human body and mind, treating this imbalance using only natural products and nutrition, along with coaching you into lifestyle changes that make a lasting impression.
I was so tired of being sick I trained as a Natural Heath professional (CNHP) and went to work on myself. And now I help others specializing in “Nutrition for healing” A whole different concept than just thinking you need to eat healthy.
I know not everyone wants to go back to school for an education on how to heal themselves. I’m here to help!!
Becoming a CNHP has been something that is very close to my heart.
What is eating healthy anyway?
There are a number of doctors and practitioners believing in many different ways to eat healthy. So what’s the right way?? The right way is the way that works best for your body! There are many variations of foods the body needs to specifically heal, or will not tolerate when suffering from disease.
Instead of you going back to school, I teach you how to implement what works for you specifically.
This organization believes, as I do, that nourishing the whole Body (physical), Mind (emotional), and Spirit (spiritual) is the reason for success in becoming a well-balanced individual. This is the key reason why I started down this path. Long before I entered into the health profession I wholeheartedly believed there had to be a better way to treat disease rather than, like in my case, just shutting down the thyroid.
Certified Natural Health Professionals, Inc. was created to provide information, instruction, and certification in the field of natural health practices that do not involve orthodox drugs or surgical procedures.
Working with the “whole body” as the route to healing made sense to me.
This has been my mission since the beginning.
In addition to working with the physical body, there is another side to us. We are two individuals in one human body. That other part of us is Spiritual. In modern medicine, the energy body is overlooked. But in the holistic approach, the energy body is the first to be looked at. After all, our soul is what keeps us alive. Without the will to live it doesn’t matter if you have a beating heart and two lungs sucking in air. The soul has to be content otherwise disease will be prevalent no matter what you do.
There are 10 actual physical body types such as tall- stick thin. I think we all know someone like this. It seems they can eat anything and never gain an ounce. There are also pear shaped, apple, and seven others. All of the body types are prone to different genetic diseases. How many times have you been asked about your genetics?
And then there’s Ayurvedic medicine — also known as Ayurveda — one of the world’s oldest holistic (whole-body) healing systems. It was developed thousands of years ago in India. It is based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit. It was, and still is, a perfect fit for me and my business.
In Ayurveda, there are three main energetic body types known as Doshas called Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
- Vata is prone to digestive issues. Much like an apple body, where most of the weight is carried in the middle section is prone to diabetes.
- Pitta is the strongest of the three thinking it can eat everything, and they probably can. These people could eat a crusty moldy steak sitting on the counter for the last few days and not get sick. However, these people are not bullet proof and are prone to imbalance too. You can identify a Pitta imbalanced man by a bald head or bald spot.
- Kapha people are the most sensitive energetically carrying the most physical weight and fat in order to protect themselves from unseen energies.
In order to heal ones self you must be complete, as a whole.
Ayurveda works with specific foods your energy body likes. Along with Lifestyle changes specific to your body type including Meditation and even comforting oil massage you can do yourself. You’ll love them!
We present a forum of alternative philosophies that are not easily found through traditional informational channels and include techniques necessary to promote balanced living and the biggest of them all…..prevention of disease.
CNHP works tirelessly to supply information and promote legislation designed to protect natural health practitioners and the rights of the general public to choose their preferred methods of health care.
Right now many individuals seek to take proactive responsibility for their health since western medicine doesn’t seem to be gaining ground going backward. There is a growing need for qualified natural health knowledge and information and protocols that actually work without harming the body even further to build and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
People are continually seeking ways to live happier, healthier and more meaningful lives outside of the traditional healing methods.
While working with a CNHP, we believe we make it possible for people all over the country to achieve their goals of bringing balance and health back to the individual. The knowledge and professionalism you’ll experience prepare you for a meaningful insight to guide you to a more balanced healthy lifestyle.
I take this certification very seriously.
I do all I can to attend as many of the wide variety of classes that are supplied by this profession. I will continue learning all that may be necessary in order to help guide your body back to homeostasis and bring harmony to your mind and spirit.
As the old saying goes “Your health is your wealth.” Plan to enrich yourself while working with a CNHP professional.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHILE WORKING WITH ME
- A One Hour session looks at what your dietary habits are. It’s easy to sweep the amount of sweets, and processed foods we eat under the rug simply because they’ve become the norm.
- After discussing your issues I work to develop a protocol where simple changes can be made teaching you how to implement those changes over time. It’s easy to think you can take out a few foods to feel better when in reality I’m not going to lie, it’s usually more than a few foods.
- We’ve been led to believe many foods are good for us when in truth, they do more Harm than good.
- I help to determine what the best route is to reinstate balance using foods and several other modalities including nutritional guidance and remedies like homeopathy, herbs and flower essences.
- You learn what lifestyle change is really all about. Usually, this is not about being on a specific diet or restricting foods to keep you thin. Rather it’s working with you to help encourage you to eat correctly. Giving you tips and tools to implement healthy changes to invoke balancing in the body system.
- Since the body can constantly renew itself, you will always be healing. You just need some tools to continue on this path.
- You won’t go through it alone, I’m here to help you.
- I’ll keep you from being overwhelmed and walk this road with you every step of the way.
- If you think you’ve had enough being sick, and are sick and tired of being sick Schedule a session today.
One Hour CNHP Session is $100.00
How many times have you started something thinking you’d succeed, only to fail a week later when there was no support for you.
A lifestyle change is achieved in steps over time. Research shows small steps implemented methodically actually create success with a lasting effect. A habit is created in as little as 30 days, but a lifestyle change only begins after 90 days, so I created a CNHP Package consisting of 9 in-depth one-hour sessions.
3 month Package consisting of 9 consecutive weekly One-Hour CNHP sessions for only – $700
Implemented 3 sessions per month with ANYTIME access to support, guidance, and information to keep you on track for success.
Normally these sessions would cost $900.00 and more with unlimited access to me. This package saves you $200.00!!!
Sessions are available via phone or Skype Tuesday through Thursday
Payable by cash, credit card, or PayPal
To schedule your session
click here to email your request.