August is packing a punch!!
As a result, you might think you are going a bit crazy. I assure you, you are not. We just have some real energy issues going on this month.
There was so much moon energy that occurred in July causing us to be a bit overwhelmed. Much of it is still with us as we go into August. Especially the exceptionally rare Blue moon energy pushing us out of our comfort zone offering a mix of concern and a “all good/great energy feeling.” Not to mention August’s moon energy coming up and the “8” energy that happens this month signifying abundance and prosperity.
All of this intensity in itself is enough to make you feel like you’re in some sort of challenging mind games.
Then let’s get thrown a real curve ball adding to the mix a bunch of planets in retrograde.
Retrograde is when a planet appears to be spinning backwards.
ret·ro·grade [re-truh-greyd] adjective
1. moving backward; having a backward motion or direction; retiring or retreating.
2. inverse or reversed, as order.
3. Chiefly Biology . exhibiting degeneration or deterioration.
4. Astronomy .
a. moving in an orbit in the direction opposite to that of the earth in its revolution around the sun.
b. appearing to move on the celestial sphere in the direction opposite to the natural order of the signs of the zodiac, or from east to west.
For healing purposes, retrograde happens so that we process all past information. Change happens when we modify our intentions. Before we act, every instance needs to be looked at and understood.
Retrograde energy is hard enough on the body since it represents reversed order and deterioration. Before technology and the information age, in an energy like this you would just feel out of sorts. You’d be forced to go about your day the best way you could. But now, in the tech era we are more aware of our bodies. We’ve been groomed to question every little feeling. Though, when you question situations not getting clear answers, you feel as if your mind is playing games. I assure you it’s not. What you’re sensing is your intuition trying to show you what’s going on.
It’s just that August has a bit more internal energy happening than we’re used to, or even aware of.
August is a heart opening month with a need to nourish yourself.
A Leo month. Leo is Lion’s energy which governs your heart and is ruled by the sun. Anything having to do with the heart, especially a wounded heart, will be challenged.
And then add in the most important planets in retrograde.
Venus- the planet of love.
Uranus- the planet known as the great awakener
And even though not technically a planet, the Asteroid Chiron- known as the wounded healer. It represents our deepest wounds, and our efforts to heal those wounds. Chiron was named after the centaur in Greek mythology who was a healer and teacher who, ironically, could not heal himself.
There’s a lot to mull over this month.
Venus is making you look at the feelings of love, communicating, worth, self-esteem and money, since money is a way of valuing yourself. If you have problems in any of these areas you will visit feelings of inadequacy and want to question what is taking place.
Uranus as the great awakener is asking you to wake up from old habits and thoughts you created through imbalances or decisions you’ve made in the past, that you think now, you should have known better. But you couldn’t have.Venus wants you to understand you did your best at the time you created what you did. Venus shows you the need for self -love. But while Venus is in retrograde you’ll constantly be visiting what you view as mistakes. How can you offer self-love if you’ve been one to put yourself down and undermined your existence. See how confusing this energy can be?
You will be asked to look at what you’ve been holding onto since you do not trust the universe can give you something better. Always a challenge, otherwise you would have let this energy go eons ago.
Of course there is a great amount to deal with…
But the universe knows best where to place all of this…..
August may be challenging but it is also a great month!!
To enhance this the already powerful, exciting, and confusing energy is the 8 vibration.
August is Eight energy!!! A truly beautiful concept bringing abundance and prosperity. Piggy backing on the energy of the Blue moon which happened on July 31st.
Blue Moons are a time for taking once-in-a-lifetime chances…
Pushing you to the edge of your comfort zone…
Manifesting your deepest desires…And experiencing profound transformation in your life.
A time to consider doing something you’d only do “once in a blue moon.”
2015 is an 8 year. 2 + 0 +1 + 5 = 8. August is the 8th month. And there are three 8 days, 8-8, 8-17, 8-26.
8 signifies abundance, prosperity, patience, personal authority and power. Finding success and inner wisdom.
888 is telling you that your life purpose is fully supported by the Universe. The Universe is abundant and generous and wishes to reward you. Great financial prosperity is yours, now and in the future. It is the flow of energy throughout the universe. A beautiful sight where there is no end or beginning, just a constant cycle and flow.
What a great time to stick your neck out and go for something extreme, especially when abundance and prosperity energy is at it fullest.
At this point, you’ll want to go towards your life’s purpose trusting it is fully supported.
But remember, before you move forward you need to process and repair. This is what retrograde is all about.
Don’t be afraid to look back at the past in order to move into the future.
Here a few tools you can incorporate into your daily routine to make August the greatest month ever!!
- Use sun energy to open and expand your will to live a healthy, happy and prosperous life. Stand under the sun to absorb the feel good energy.
- Prepare for the heart opening, soul-expanding lessons ahead by calling on your guides.
- View your life from a higher perspective by calling on the angels to show you the real truth of what you’ve done so far. The mind has a way of casting doubt to the exceptional values you posses. Ask to be shown through this higher perspective what you should do to expand your life into more of what you know as your life purpose or passion. Trust the information you receive. Your intuition is working!
- Rest and sleep when you feel the need. Your body will be on information overload. Give it the break it needs when it calls for sleep.
- If you’re one that cannot sleep because the mind will not shut down, write everything out on paper. This way the ego sees what your spiritual self is up to. Once ego sees, you will be able to rest. If writing fails use the Flower Essence White chestnut. A powerfully gentle mind quieter.
- You will attract the people that can show you what needs to be done in order to excel. You’ll want to pay close attention to who you are hanging out with. Be selective with the people you have around you. Intuition plays a role this month. Pay attention to what it shows you.
- Let go of everything that is not serving you at this time.
- If you second guess be prepared to make quick decisions to let go. Take action to dissolve everything that does not feel right to you now.
- Take time in nature.
- Lastly, even though you may have hesitations while you process and prepare to move forward enjoy the eight energy! Believe prosperity and abundance are yours. God gives this rite to all individuals.
Have a great month! Even though the energies can be challenging there is a lot August has to offer.
Leave a comment on how you plan to use the energies of August. I loved to know.